Community Search:
Search
239 Clubhouse Rd Sunset Beach NC 28468
« Return to results

Amenities

Community Center

Beautiful community center with resort style pool and gathering area.

Restaurants/Food Service

Interest Groups

There are dozens of active groups and new ones being formed all the time by this communities active residents.

Planned Activities

Daily planned activities at the community center.

Fitness Center

State-of-the-art fitness center will all modern equipment.

Pools/Spas

Several resort style pools throughout the community.

Indoor Activities

Offering fitness classes at their Creekside Building's fitness studio

Outdoor Activities

Walking, fishing, birdwatching and many other activities are available for those who love the outdoors

Golf

Some of the areas most respected golf courses is located within Sea Trail Plantation

Tennis

Tennis and pickleball courts

Water/ Marina/ Boating

2 1/5 miles to marina, ½ mile to public boat ramp

Fishing

Minutes to Sunset Beach fishing pier, Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean

Lots

Scenic Views

Golf and marsh views

Nearby Attractions

Everything you could want is located close by; shopping, medical, banking, entertainment, dining, museums, theater and so much more are all available within a 2 to 15 minute ride.

Clubhouse

Waterfront Views

Pet Friendly

Equal HousingRetirenet.com is not responsible for any errors specific to the information displayed. The information regarding Sea Trail Plantation has not been vetted or approved by the subdivision developer or homeowners association, and Retirenet.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Sea Trail Plantation. Any information you submit is distributed directly to a Retirenet.com Team Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent and the designated contact person for Sea Trail Plantation by Retirenet.com Please verify all information prior to purchasing.

Darren Bouley

Silver Coast Properties | Lic. # 228861

I fell in love with the Brunswick Islands while on vacation in 2004. It wasn't long after my visit that I left the stress of the city and a career ...

Read Full Bio

See all communities

Sea Trail Plantation Add Community To Favorites
239 Clubhouse Rd
Sunset Beach, NC 28468

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up