Community Search:

Search

4358 Woodland Cove Parkway Minnetrista MN 55331
« Return to results
Woodland Cove - The Ridge at Woodland Cove - M/I Homes, Inc.

Woodland Cove - The Ridge at Woodland Cove - M/I Homes, Inc. - Overview

Woodland Cove has so much to offer, it seems a shame to waste a minute on maintenance when you could be out enjoying your community and home. If you feel the same way, you'll love The Ridge at Woodland Cove, a neighborhood offering a low-maintenance lifestyle, where lawn care and snow removal are taken care of for you. Offering spacious one-level homes, two-level homes, and townhomes in Minnetrista, you’ll be sure to find what you’re looking for at any life stage. Here at Woodland Cove we have something for everyone.

The Ridge at Woodland Cove consists of many different home styles with all interiors showcasing large, open spaces with each room connecting to the next, helping facilitate ease with entertaining and family conversation.

• Townhomes feature modern layouts and floorplans that include options such as a 3-car tandem garage, flex room, or a finished lower-level rec room.
  • The Hans Hagen Villa Collection features convenient, main level-living with main-floor owner’s suites and laundry rooms.
  • Lastly, the Carriage Collection has a little bit of each product type in it, with flex room options and loft options, all while being HOA maintained for greater convenience. Leave the outdoor maintenance up to us while you get to spend time doing more of the things you love.

If you love being near the lakes, Woodland Cove features new homes for sale near Minnetonka, home to well-known Lake Minnetonka, all within 20 minutes away. Located on the western side of this highly coveted lake, near Halstead's Bay, living at Woodland Cove will...

Woodland Cove - The Ridge at Woodland Cove - M/I Homes, Inc. Add Community To Favorites
4358 Woodland Cove Parkway
Minnetrista, MN 55331

Click to show phone #

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up