• Transportation
  • Per Capita Income
  • Home Value Trends
19113 Colonial Trail Farmington MN 55024
« Return to results

See Our Other Communities

North Creek - M/I Homes, Inc.

North Creek - M/I Homes, Inc. - Overview

Ideally situated in Farmington, home of the Dakota County Fair, North Creek lies just outside Minneapolis and St. Paul in the midst of neighboring suburbs. Easy access to the freeway makes this growing community of new homes for sale in Farmington, MN a commuter’s dream, and a place you’ll love coming home to. From the integrated biking and walking trails that lead to a larger trail system to the multiple ponds dotting the landscape, North Creek beckons you to enjoy the outdoors. There’s even a city park in the heart of the community, complete with play equipment, a large open space, and a picnic shelter. Homesites offer beautiful views of a tree-lined landscape filled with hills and valleys. What Our Homes for Sale in Farmington, MN Are All AboutDesigned for people of all life stages, North Creek is comprised of two-story single family homes and one-story villas, both with or without basements. If you’re looking for lots of variety in North Creek’s new homes for sale in Farmington, MN, this community will suit you to a T. There are myriad choices of floorplans, products, and options, with all homes having either 2- or 3-car garages. Charming homes from the Carriage Collectionmay be right for you if you're looking for additional storage space. Or, perhaps a one-level home from our Hans Hagen Villa Collection would be ideal if you're looking for the convenience of a main-level owner's suite and laundry room. Basement villa floorplans from this collection offer options to finish the lower level, adding an additional recreation room, bedroom, and bathroom. If you need a spacious and functional two-story floorplan with a lower level, our Smart Series has the perfect home for you. Why Choose M/I Homes as Your Home BuilderWith plenty of options to choose from, you can personalize your home to fit your needs, along with your design style. Speaking of design style, you'll love working with an experienced Design Consultant when yo...

North Creek - M/I Homes, Inc. Add Community To Favorites
19113 Colonial Trail
Farmington, MN 55024

Click to show phone #

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up