Community Search:

Search

19304 74th Avenue Corcoran MN 55340
« Return to results

See Our Other Communities

Bass Lake Crossing - M/I Homes, Inc.

Bass Lake Crossing - M/I Homes, Inc. - Overview

If you’re ready to turn the page and head into an exciting new chapter of life, you’re ready for the community at Bass Lake Crossing. This amazing community of winding streets, open spaces, and wetland views features association-maintained living in the growing town of Corcoran, MN, just off County Road 10 and Maple Hill Road, mere minutes west of all of Maple Grove's amenities.

When searching home builders in Maple Grove, don't forget to include this gorgeous community, situated near popular Maple Grove and boasting stunning newly built homes and available homesites. Many of the homesites in this community back up to a more natural wooded setting, including beautiful wetlands where you can enjoy the serenity of nature in your very own backyard. Other homesites back up to the rolling hills of a perfectly groomed golf course, located right across the street, for added privacy and a gorgeous view.

A Convenient Lifestyle With Our New Homes for Sale in Corcoran, MN

If single-level living appeals to you, you’ll love our Hans Hagen Villa Collection featuring main-level owner’s suites, finished or unfinished basements, options for lofts and upper-level storage, and stone front accents and Craftsman-style touches. From lighting packages that align with current trending designs, to knockdown textured ceilings, to pre-finished white trim, rest assured you will be building a home with plenty of timeless features of popular demand.

There is so much to take in throughout this community of homes for sale in Corcoran, MN. Beautiful streetscapes showcase a variety of home plans, featuring gorgeous stone accents on the front of the home, creating a classy neighborhood that you will be proud to call “home.” All homes offer exceptional curb appeal with quality James Hardie® siding on the front of the home. The community offers 11 floorplans to choose from, and all of them come with trash co...

Bass Lake Crossing - M/I Homes, Inc. Add Community To Favorites
19304 74th Avenue
Corcoran, MN 55340

Click to show phone #

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up