16 homes
Bedrooms

Bathrooms
Square Feet
-

2 Beds | 1 Baths | 364 Sq. Ft.

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot 00756
Casco, ME 04015

Want to be closer to the water? How about a brand-new Park Model home on Cove Circle! This is the last cottage available on a waterfront seasonal site that you can put into the rental program when you are not using it. Cottage is on leased land. Speak ...

2 Beds | 2 Baths | 408 Sq. Ft.

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot EN1531
Casco, ME 04015

This unique park model is set in Point Sebago Resort's exclusive land lease Eagles Nest development. There are two bedrooms, 1.5 baths, modern finishes, open concept kitchen and living room and large sunroom. This cottage is the first of its kind built ...

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot EN1529
Casco, ME 04015

This unique park model is set in Point Sebago Resort's exclusive land lease Eagles Nest development. There are two bedrooms, 1.5 baths, modern finishes, open concept kitchen and living room and large 3 season room. This cottage comes completely furnished, ...

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot EN1511
Casco, ME 04015

This unique park model is set in Point Sebago Resort's exclusive land lease Eagles Nest development. There are two bedrooms, 1.5 baths, modern finishes, open concept kitchen and living room and large sunroom. This cottage is the first of its kind built ...

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot EN1503
Casco, ME 04015

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot EN1505
Casco, ME 04015

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot EN1507
Casco, ME 04015

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot EN1509
Casco, ME 04015

2 Beds | 1 Baths | 392 Sq. Ft.

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot EN1519
Casco, ME 04015

Be the one of the first to own a double decker cottage at Point Sebago!! These spacious modular homes are great for anyone. Get a wonderful view of the golf course from the upstairs balcony, or from the private hot tub on your site! Don't wait to come ...

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot EN1521
Casco, ME 04015

Be the one of the first to own a double decker cottage at Point Sebago!! These spacious modular homes are great for anyone. Get a wonderful view of the golf course from the upstairs balcony, or from the private hot tub on your site! Come see these cottages! ...

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot EN1523
Casco, ME 04015

Be the one of the first to own a double decker cottage at Point Sebago!! These spacious modular homes are great for anyone. Get a wonderful view of the golf course from the upstairs balcony, or from the private hot tub on your site! Come see these cottages! ...

2 Beds | 2 Baths | 585 Sq. Ft.

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot S0276
Casco, ME 04015

Point Sebago is a seasonal resort, open from May 1st to October 31st. This cottage is in popular Oak Circle and is on leased land. This is a popular location for people wanting to rent as it is just a short walk to the beach. For more information ...

2 Beds | 2 Baths | 744 Sq. Ft.

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot 00097
Casco, ME 04015

This is the cottage you have been waiting for...it is SO beautiful. Located at Point Sebago, as seasonal resort open from May 1st to October 31st. Call Sue at 207-756-5007 to schedule a private tour.

2 Beds | 1 Baths | 660 Sq. Ft.

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot S0846
Casco, ME 04015

Cottage for sale in Point Sebago Resort. Point Sebago Resort is a seasonal resort, open from May 1st to October 31st. This cottage is on leased land, there will be a yearly lease to be paid each year.

3 Beds | 1 Baths | 408 Sq. Ft.

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot O0034
Casco, ME 04015

Check out this three bedroom unit in the CSA section on Purple Road. This unit is great for any family, or if you're looking to rent, you can rent privately or through the Resort. The unit is a close walk to the beach, restaurants and amenities. Contact ...

2 Beds | 2 Baths | 384 Sq. Ft.

261 Point Sebago Road, Lot S0274
Casco, ME 04015

This two bedroom, 1.5 half bath Park Model is located in highly sought off Oak Circle, which features large landscaped lots and is in a Park Model only area. Oak Circle is in a great location, just a short walk or golf cart ride to the beach and amenities! ...

Point Sebago Resort Add Community To Favorites
261 Point Sebago Rd.
Casco, ME 04015

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up