Community Search:

Search

102 Alderwood Circle N Plain City OH 43064
« Return to results
Darby Fields - M/I Homes, Inc.

Darby Fields - M/I Homes, Inc. - Overview

​We are down to our final opportunity in Darby Fields! Welcome to Darby Fields, a new home community featuring Plain City homes for sale. Darby Fields has welcomed over 260 new families to the area as a top-selling Central Ohio community in 2019. This beautiful neighborhood combines the rural feeling of the heartland, while being close to the amenities of the city. This new home community in Plain City offers homes for sale with lower taxes that are located just minutes from Dublin and Hilliard.

​Darby Fields, in the highly desirable Jonathan Alder School District, is remarkably close to everything, including the Columbus Zoo, The Mall at Tuttle Crossing, historic downtown Dublin, and the brand-new Dublin Bridge Park development. With quick access to St. Rt. 161 and US- 33, these new M/I Homes in Darby Fields make commuting to anywhere in the Columbus area a breeze.

​This picturesque new home community includes acres of open green spaces, ponds, walking paths, and a central gathering area with a gazebo. There are a variety of homesites that allow your Plain City home to back to reserve space, enjoy a pond view, or add a 3-car garage. Envision living your best life while enjoying the view of your rear yard backing to one of these gorgeous settings.

​These new homes near Dublin and Marysville offer a variety of exteriors including traditional, farmhouse, and craftsman architectural styles. The ten different floorplans offer something for everyone, whether you are moving into your first home, moving into a larger home, or downsizing to a ranch. These plans include first-floor owner's suites, multi-level plans, and traditional 2-story designs. Ranging in square footage from 1,523 to 2,792 square feet, these new homes include 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2-and-a-half to 3 full baths, and offer options for full basements and first-floor gue...

Darby Fields - M/I Homes, Inc. Add Community To Favorites
102 Alderwood Circle N
Plain City, OH 43064

Click to show phone #

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up