Community Search:

Search

66 Legacy Club Drive Chapel Hill NC 27517
« Return to results
Legacy at Jordan Lake - Legacy Village - M/I Homes, Inc.

Legacy at Jordan Lake - Legacy Village - M/I Homes, Inc. - Overview

Find your new home for sale in Chapel Hill at Legacy Village. This gorgeously selected set of homesites is positioned within the master-planned community of Legacy at Jordan Lake. This mature community is situated just off of Highway 64 West and has a Chapel Hill address with Chatham County benefits. Chapel Hill offers major ACC college sports, and a downtown to die for. Named as a "America's Foodiest Small Town" by Bon Apetit Magazine, Franklin Street is the heartbeat of Chapel Hill. With restaurants, bars, UNC apparel shops, and gourmet coffee shops, you can spend all day perusing with friends. New highways will have you in Raleigh or the Research Triangle Park in 25 minutes. With major employment residing in the Raleigh-Durham area, this region has become the second largest technology hub in the country. In Raleigh and Durham you'll find everything from art and history museums, to distillery tours, minor league baseball games, live concerts, renowned restaurants, and even professional sports with the NHL Carolina Hurricanes. Or if you're just looking to decompress and have a quiet day, you are 10 minutes from Jordan Lake Recreational State Park with public beaches, miles of scenic trails, fishing, sailing, kayaking, camping, and boat ramps.

Legacy at Jordan Lake is a breathtaking community that you simply have to see for yourself. The serene, amenity-rich community features homesites nestled among rolling hills and natural ridges, and is the perfect place to escape home to each evening.

Legacy at Jordan Lake Homes for Sale

You'll be amazed at the value you get in these affordable homes. These new homes in Chatham County range in size from 2100 square feet to over 3500 square feet, all with 2-car garages. With choices of 3-5 bedrooms and a plethora of design options, you'll have no problem building your dream home in Legacy Village, complete with your personal touch. You have options to choose from such ...

Legacy at Jordan Lake - Legacy Village - M/I Homes, Inc. Add Community To Favorites
66 Legacy Club Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27517

Click to show phone #

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up