• Median Home Prices
  • Demographics
  • Transportation
  • Per Capita Income
  • Home Value Trends
49 Cupp Lane Waynesville NC 28786
« Return to results

Laurel Ridge Country Club - Overview

Laurel Ridge Country Club is the ideal setting for those with a passion for mountain recreations and an active lifestyle. The friendly atmosphere, exuding southern hospitality and charm, creates the perfect place to spend time with old friends and to make new ones. Club life is comfortable and casual, yet elegant.

Climate

An outstanding feature is our climate, as in most years the temperature at Laurel Ridge averages 70 degrees in the summer and 40 in the winter. The course is a kaleidoscope of color for much of the year with a wide variety of flowering plants.  

Laurel Ridge Country Club assures a congenial setting to enjoy a wide variety of member events, recreations and activities. The rustic post and beam clubhouse and pavilion are architectural treasures enjoyed by members and guests alike for dining and club functions, weddings and other special events.

Golf

The clubhouse as well as the 6,000 square foot pavilion overlooks holes #9 and #18, perfect for tournament spectating. In addition to its championship golf course and practice facilities, the club offers its members a swimming pool, a four clay tennis court complex, pickleball courts, a fitness center featuring cardiovascular and strength training equipment as well as a group exercise room and accompanying  programming. The mountain community is the perfect place to retire, build a second home or maintain a permanent residence. Come see for yourself the incomparable country club experience awaiting you at Laurel Ridge Country Club.

Visit

Click on "Contact me" above and I'lll send you a community package. In addition, there is some opportunity and availability to visit Laurel Ridge and actually stay here and play golf. Again click on the button and I'll get back with you and tell you what's available. Chris Caldwell 

Equal HousingRetirenet.com is not responsible for any errors specific to the information displayed. The information regarding Laurel Ridge Country Club has not been vetted or approved by the subdivision developer or homeowners association, and Retirenet.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Laurel Ridge Country Club. Any information you submit is distributed directly to a Retirenet.com Team Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent and the designated contact person for Laurel Ridge Country Club by Retirenet.com Please verify all information prior to purchasing.

Adam Brooks

Broker/REALTOR®, PSA | Lic. # 304599

Relevant Professional Experience
As a professional REALTOR® serving Asheville and the mountains of Western North Carolina, I am dedicated to helping both buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals, with ...

Read Full Bio

See all communities

Laurel Ridge Country Club Add Community To Favorites
49 Cupp Lane
Waynesville, NC 28786

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up