Community Search:

Search

8736 Upper 7th Place North Lake Elmo MN 55042
« Return to results
InWood Lake Elmo - M/I Homes, Inc.

InWood Lake Elmo - M/I Homes, Inc. - Overview

We are proud to showcase a beautifully landscaped community in Lake Elmo, MN, where you'll be able to enjoy living a simpler, more convenient lifestyle. Association-maintained living means we'll take care of the dirty work while you get to spend more time doing the things you love. With snow removal and lawn care handled by the association, you'll find it easy to envision living in this conveniently located community.

Rolling hills and incredible, wooded walking paths are intertwined through beautiful rain gardens throughout this beautifully landscaped neighborhood. You’ll just love taking in all the scenery during your evening strolls. If this sounds appealing, living in the low-maintenance community of InWood Lake Elmo also means you’ll also be close to the city of Woodbury. This nearby city offers ample entertainment, dining, and shopping options, so you’ll never run out of things to do.

Experience villa living with a one- or two-story home featuring a convenient outdoor patio, perfect for entertaining. Looking for a sun-filled morning rooms or a home with an upper-level loft? Whether you are looking for main-level living or prefer the privacy of upper-level bedrooms and loft, we’ve got a villa home for you!

These new homes for sale in InWood Lake Elmo showcase open-concept layouts with spacious kitchens, which look onto the other main living areas, making them great for entertaining guests and spending time with family.

If you’re looking for a quick-move in home, check out our Cedarwood home for sale, which features a flex room space for a home office and main-level owner’s en-suite with a nearby laundry room. This floorplan is great for those looking to get away from the stairs found in two-story homes. A convenient storage space in this floorplan located above the garage is great for storing additional household items.

If you don’t mind stairs, check out the Wingate II, a stunning two-story villa home with loads of...

InWood Lake Elmo - M/I Homes, Inc. Add Community To Favorites
8736 Upper 7th Place North
Lake Elmo, MN 55042

Click to show phone #

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up