Community Search:

Search

6011 Aspen Meadow Drive Indianapolis IN 46237
« Return to results
Abbington - M/I Homes, Inc.

Abbington - M/I Homes, Inc. - Overview

Welcome to Abbington, featuring new construction homes in Indianapolis. You'll find the home of your dreams in this charming neighborhood with well-maintained walking trails that will provide wonderful opportunities for leisurely strolls and connect you to everything within the community, including a picnic area and playground.

Explore our Homes for Sale in Franklin Township

These Marion County homes for sale are all built with energy efficient building methods and a process designed to inform and engage you through your home build. You're in luck as Abbington has released its final section with unique Smart Series and Paired-Villa homesites. Enjoy these new construction homes in Indianapolis featuring 8 of our new Smart Series design plans and 3 low-maintenance paired Villa plans. Our Smart Series homes offer a Smart Design, Smart Decision, Smart Process, and Smart Financing. Make the smart choice with our new homes in Indianapolis-Abbington offering stunning, energy-efficient ranch and two-story home designs to save you time and money. However, if a Villa works better for the way you live today, choose between 3 different floorplans and the luxury of living a low-maintenance lifestyle. If you're looking to live close to everything you want to do, Abbington is the perfect place for you and your family.

And if you're ready for easy, low-maintenance living, complete with lawn care and snow removal, you're ready for the Villa Series in Abbington. Spend less time caring for your home and more time enjoying it!

Abbington - M/I Homes, Inc. Add Community To Favorites
6011 Aspen Meadow Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46237

Click to show phone #

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up