Community Search:

Search

3129 Deer Hollow New Braunfels TX 78130
« Return to results
Highland Grove - M/I Homes, Inc.

Highland Grove - M/I Homes, Inc. - Overview

Welcome to Highland Grove, a highly sought-after community in prestigious New Braunfels, TX. Enjoy life in a quaint yet fast-growing community north of San Antonio, just minutes from San Marcos, this military- and family-friendly neighborhood is conveniently close to Texas State University, Randolph AFB, and Brooks Army Medical Center. Talk about an easy commute! You’ll have access to the best in jobs, healthcare, and education around. Highland Grove kids are served by the recognized Comal Independent School District, with Morningside Elementary less than a mile from the community. Historic downtown New Braunfels and Gruene offer food, wineries and breweries, shopping, live music, and more. Just minutes from Schlitterbahn Water Park, you can make a splash with your family anytime. There are over 10 public parks within 5 miles of the community. Choose from spacious floorplans created for the life you want – beautiful arches, 9-foot ceilings, and more. Learn about the countless ways to customize your new home!

Highland Grove - M/I Homes, Inc. Add Community To Favorites
3129 Deer Hollow
New Braunfels, TX 78130

Click to show phone #

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up