Community Search:

Search

5340 Century Ave Middleton WI 53562
« Return to results
Middleton - Bay View I

Middleton - Bay View I - Overview

Walnut Grove in Middleton offers quality care through our assisted living and memory care programs. This is a comfortable, relaxed community with a friendly atmosphere and dedicated, 24-hour staff. With the goal of nurturing mind, body, and spirit, Walnut Grove features both structure and routine, designed to give the people who live with us a supportive environment.

Numerous services and amenities are offered at Walnut Grove. Meals are served three times a day, and prepared by a chef shared with a sister facility. The menus are rotated every five weeks--a longer rotation than usual--ensuring more variety in the menu. When residents need a helping hand getting to the dining room, or feeding themselves a meal, care givers are right there to assist.

Another service comes from our dedicated, full-time activity director who organizes a variety of things for our residents to do. Activities, programs and events are tailored to meet the interests and capabilities of the people who live here. Whether it is exercise, games, or cooking club, there are numerous choices to engage you. Perhaps you would prefer to relax in our sun room, or enjoy our aviary, instead!

Payment Options

Private Pay

Activities

Art Classes • Book Clubs and More • Exercise Classes • Planned Leisure & Social Events • Recreational Activities

Amenities

24 Hour Staff • Cable Ready • Casual atmosphere • Daily Snacks • Elegant Dining Room • Exercise Room • Formal Living Room • Game Room • Individually Controlled Heat and A/C • Lawn/Garden Area • Library • Meals Provided • Private Bathrooms • Rose Garden & Raised Garden Beds • Smoke Detector • Social Activities Room • Spacious Apartments • Spacious Common Area • Special Dietary Menus • Specially Trained Staff • Sprinkler System • Telephone Ready • TV Room

Housing

Alzheimer's • Assisted Living • Respite/Short Term

Services

Beauty/Barber Shop • Housekeeping • Laundry Service • Linen Service • Maintenance Service • Medication Management • Newspaper Delivery • Personal Care Services • Postal Services • Scheduled Transportation

Middleton - Bay View I Add Community To Favorites
5340 Century Ave
Middleton, WI 53562

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up