Community Search:

Search

1 Huntington Common Drive Kennebunk ME 04043
« Return to results
Huntington Common A Sunrise Senior Community

Huntington Common A Sunrise Senior Community - Overview

Nestled in the scenic New England countryside, Huntington Common is situated on thirty-seven beautifully wooded acres along the Kennebunk River. The peaceful setting invites you to enjoy a stroll through the nature filled grounds and landscaped gardens. Situated near I-95 just off U.S. Route 1, our location offers easy access to all the cultural opportunities of Portland and Portsmouth and all the best southern Maine has to offer.

Sunrise Assisted Living is for seniors who want to maintain their rich and rewarding life without the responsibilities of running a household. Here, you're given independence and options. We offer a choice of apartment floor plans, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping services, exercise and wellness programs, and much more.

Payment Options

Private Pay

Activities

Lectures & Discussions • Planned Leisure & Social Events • Recreational Activities

Amenities

24 Hour Staff • Bistro • Cable Included • Daily Check-in System • Daily Snacks • Elegant Dining Room • Elevators • Emergency Response System • Exercise Room • Formal Living Room • Individually Controlled Heat and A/C • Library • Meal Plan • Private Party Dining • Restaurant-style Dining • Rooms w/ Emergency Call Response • Social Activities Room • Spacious Apartments • Special Dietary Menus • Sprinkler System • Telephone Ready • Wheelchair Access

Housing

Assisted Living • Memory Care • Respite/Short Term

Services

Beauty/Barber Shop • Housekeeping • Laundry Service • Linen Service • Maintenance Service • Medication Management • Postal Services • Scheduled Transportation • Wellness Program

Huntington Common A Sunrise Senior Community Add Community To Favorites
1 Huntington Common Drive
Kennebunk, ME 04043

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up