Community Search:

Search

10615 Moonlight Bay Way Charlotte NC 28278
« Return to results
Clarabella - M/I Homes, Inc.

Clarabella - M/I Homes, Inc. - Overview

THE COMMUNITY.
Located in the growing Southwest Charlotte area, Clarabella has absolutely beautiful views and is an intimate community. When complete, Clarabella will have a total of 120 homes and families.

THE LOCATION.
Clarabella is located off of Rock Island Road in Southwest Charlotte, which is becoming a "hot spot" due to its convenience to major corridors, business parks and many area attractions. Clarabella's location offers easy access to I-485, Highway 160 and Highway 49, and is located minutes from Siemens Energy Business Park and the various Whitehall Business Parks. Clarabella is a part of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School system. Other nearby attractions includes the new Charlotte Premium Outlets, Carowinds, the U.S. National Whitewater Center, Lake Wylie and RiverGate Shopping Center. With all these great amenities nearby, you'll never run out of things to do while living in Clarabella.

THE HOMES.
Our homes in this Southwest Charlotte in this community are innovative ranch and two-story single-family homes with James Hardie Color Plus Siding. Once you enter the home design, you can expect to see amazing options such as: flex space areas, stainless steel appliances, guest suites with full bath options on the main floor, and main floor living spaces with additional loft space upstairs. If you decide to build, you'll love having the ability to pick from a wide variety of options in our Charlotte Stylesmart Design Center to make your home truly yours.

THE BUILDER.
M/I Homes of Charlotte is proud to build your new home. Your home in Clarabella will be built to our Whole Home Standards and comes with an Industry Leading 15-Year Transferable Warranty. We would love to have the opportunity to show you why thousands have put their trust in M/I Homes of Charlotte as we stand behind your home every step of the way.

Clarabella - M/I Homes, Inc. Add Community To Favorites
10615 Moonlight Bay Way
Charlotte, NC 28278

Click to show phone #

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up