The Retirement Net Premier retirement living featuring retirement communities and retirement homes in planned active developments. Worldwide resource for active retirement senior communities, rv/resort homes, vacation homes and assisted living facilities. The Retirement Net is the most comprehensive resource of premier retirement communities throughout the world featuring site built homes, manufactured homes, assisted living facilities, planned active retirement communities and various retirement properties worldwide. See also: senior housing, retirement communities, retirement living, elder care network.
In order to reset your password, we need to verify your identity. Enter your email address below and we will email you a link to reset your password. If you don't know your email address or you can't receive email at that address, contact support.
You have successfully registered with Retirenet! x
The last step required to complete the signup process is to verify your registration by clicking the link found in the email sent to you. Let's Get Started
Find out more about the benefits of becoming a RetireNet.com member!
Recommend An Expert
Recommend to a Friend
Please enter your screen name or email address and password. Not a member?
Sign up for a free account so you can save searches and track your favorite communities. It only takes a minute!
IMPORTANT: In order to create your account, you must be able to receive a confirmation
email from RetireNet.com. If you are using a spam filter with your email program, please make sure
that you retirenet.com is in your list of approved domains.
In order to reset your password, we need to verify your identity. Enter your email address below and we
will email you a link to reset your password. If you don't know your email address or you can't receive email at
that address, contact support.
Enjoy worry-free retirement living in your own neighborhood oasis in Cutler Bay — East Ridge Retirement Community — where your lifestyle will be spirited and comfortably refined. Fragrant breezes, shady garden paths and roadways lined with palm trees invite you to share lunch with friends, lounge by the pool or enjoy the camaraderie of a backyard barbecue. Our retirement community offers senior living options to suit just about every need or preference. And as the only LifeCare retirement community in greater Miami, each day here adds peace of mind.
Being the only true continuing care retirement community in the Greater Miami area, East Ridge gives you more options for a rewarding senior living lifestyle, including access to care that’s close to home. With the construction of our newly developed Health Center, whether you or a loved one need physical therapy after an injury, recuperation under a doctor’s care after surgery, or skilled nursing care for a few weeks or even longer, it’s all provided on one campus by those you already know and trust. In addition to a variety of care options, we offer home health and rehabilitation services, provided by our compassionate staff, so you can head home ever sooner. All services are open to the public.
- Residency not required
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Short- and long-term skilled nursing care customized for each individual’s needs
- Short-stay respite care to give caregivers a break
- Home health and rehabilitation services available in the privacy of your own Villa or Garden Residence
- Specialized memory support
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- On-site podiatry, vision and dental
- On-site banking services and barber shop/beauty salon
- Medicare- and Medicaid-certified
Independent Living- Starting Rate / Payment Options / Pricing:
- One-time entrance fee and a monthly fee (determined by residence size/type, whether or not you have someone living with you, and which financial packages is selected)
- 75% Return-of-Capital Plan: majority of entrance fee is refunded to you or your estate regardless of how long you reside in the community.
- Traditional Endowment Plan: gives you the benefits of LifeCare at a lower upfront price. Your entrance fee is slowly endowed to East Ridge.