Community Search:

Search

223 Canyon View Run San Antonio TX 78258
« Return to results
Canyon View - M/I Homes, Inc.

Canyon View - M/I Homes, Inc. - Overview

Canyon View lives up to its name – these stunning views will delight you and your family for years to come. Located in Stone Oak, this intimate, gated community boasts single-family homes atop large, deep homesites situated for your privacy and comfort. These modern country homes have open-concept floorplans, large windows, tall ceilings, and stunning exterior details. There are 1- and 2-story floorplans available, each providing multiple optional upgrades for you to make this brand-new home your very own. Visit the M/I Design Center to choose your tile, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and more. Stone Oak offers plenty of activities to enjoy, including walkable shopping and dining. You’ll love the short, 20-minute commute to downtown San Antonio for all of the incredible festivals and seasonal entertainment. Canyon View is down the road from Highway 281 and Loop 1604, so you’ll still be connected to the hustle and bustle of downtown San Antonio. Welcome to Canyon View!

Canyon View - M/I Homes, Inc. Add Community To Favorites
223 Canyon View Run
San Antonio, TX 78258

Click to show phone #

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up