Community Search:

Search

2387 Hillcrest Drive Hudson WI 54016
« Return to results
Carmichael Ridge - Basement Villas - M/I Homes, Inc.

Carmichael Ridge - Basement Villas - M/I Homes, Inc. - Overview

THE LOCATION.
Set in the scenic St. Croix River Valley, Carmichael Ridge is a stunning community offering new homes in Hudson, WI! The historic town of Hudson offers a small-town feel and slower pace, yet it's only 20 minutes east of the Twin Cities Metro area. Carmichael Ridge is located within the Hudson School District #2611, just minutes away from the Hudson Middle School and Hudson High School. This gorgeous community is ideally situated on the north side of I-94, putting you close to everything you could need: shopping, dining, historic downtown Hudson, Hudson Hospital, the beautiful St. Croix River, and more!

THE COMMUNITY.
Basement Villas will be great for empty nesters that are downsizing from their current home and are looking for a low-maintenances lifestyle. The HOA will provide lawn care, snow removal, and maintenance of the common areas.
Tucked away on the former Hudson Golf Club, this serene community features rolling hills, mature trees, ponds, and preserved open space. Carmichael Ridge is full of walking paths and is so close to local amenities that residents can walk or bike to a local coffee shop, grocery stores, restaurants, and the downtown Hudson area. The new homesites in this community will include cul-de-sac, pond, wooded, and walk out homesites with exceptional views of the St. Croix River Valley.

THE HOMES.
There will be 27 homes in this section of Carmichael Ridge. These craftsman-style ramblers, or one-story homes, will feature basements, open kitchens and family rooms, and 3-car garages. Optional features include James Hardie siding on the front of the home with stone or brick accents per plan, irrigated yards with sod and landscaping, laminate wood floors, stainless steel appliances, knockdown ceilings, with many additional upgraded features throughout the homes.

Contact us to learn more information or to schedule a tour of this gorgeous new community of new homes in St. Croix County!

Carmichael Ridge - Basement Villas - M/I Homes, Inc. Add Community To Favorites
2387 Hillcrest Drive
Hudson, WI 54016

Click to show phone #

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up