Community Search:

Search

8021 151st St Orland Park IL 60462
« Return to results
Autumn Leaves Orland Park

Autumn Leaves Orland Park - Overview

Autumn Leaves Orland Park is conveniently located in Cook County, Illinois, with easy access from Chicago and its neighboring cities. Orland Park’s geographic location is excellent, being situated in the center of a major transportation network, including proximity to I-80, I-55, I-57 and I-355. In 2006, Orland Park was awarded the title of “45th Best Place to Live In America” by Money magazine.

All Autumn Leaves facilities are designed and built from the ground up to serve as “neighborhoods” for dementia/Alzheimer’s residents. From the extra-high ceilings and wide hallways; the specialized use of lighting, textures and color schemes; to the numerous indoor and outdoor activity areas – residents are provided a secured and nurturing living environment designed specifically to meet their unique needs.

Payment Options

Private Pay

Activities

Events designed for Memory Impaired • Planned Leisure & Social Events • Recreational Activities

Amenities

24 Hour Staff • 24-Hour Security • Cable Ready • Emergency Response System • Lawn/Garden Area • RN on Staff • Secure Perimeter • Spacious Apartments • Spacious Common Area • Special Dietary Menus • Sprinkler System • Telephone Ready • Three Meals Daily • TV Room

Housing

Alzheimer's

Services

Beauty/Barber Shop • Housekeeping • Incontinence Care • Laundry Service • Medication Management • Personal Care Services • Provide Memory Care • Routine health assessments

Autumn Leaves Orland Park Add Community To Favorites
8021 151st St
Orland Park, IL 60462

Welcome, Guest!   Sign InSign Up