The Retirement Net Premier retirement living featuring retirement communities and retirement homes in planned active developments. Worldwide resource for active retirement senior communities, rv/resort homes, vacation homes and assisted living facilities. The Retirement Net is the most comprehensive resource of premier retirement communities throughout the world featuring site built homes, manufactured homes, assisted living facilities, planned active retirement communities and various retirement properties worldwide. See also: senior housing, retirement communities, retirement living, elder care network.
In order to reset your password, we need to verify your identity. Enter your email address below and we will email you a link to reset your password. If you don't know your email address or you can't receive email at that address, contact support.
You have successfully registered with Retirenet! x
The last step required to complete the signup process is to verify your registration by clicking the link found in the email sent to you. Let's Get Started
Find out more about the benefits of becoming a RetireNet.com member!
Recommend An Expert
Recommend to a Friend
Please enter your screen name or email address and password. Not a member?
Sign up for a free account so you can save searches and track your favorite communities. It only takes a minute!
IMPORTANT: In order to create your account, you must be able to receive a confirmation
email from RetireNet.com. If you are using a spam filter with your email program, please make sure
that you retirenet.com is in your list of approved domains.
In order to reset your password, we need to verify your identity. Enter your email address below and we
will email you a link to reset your password. If you don't know your email address or you can't receive email at
that address, contact support.
One of the Finest 55 + Active Communities in Florida’s Adventure Coast!
• Our Five Star Community features an excellent infrastructure with large wooded lots. We provide an outstanding value as our low monthly site fee includes water, sewer, garbage and recycling pick up twice a week and lawn care (mow, edge, trim, and blow off drive). Our well-lighted community streets provide safety and security.
• Our on-site property management is experienced, professional, and committed to providing you with excellent customer service!
• Pet Friendly Community (some restrictions apply)
• Two Community Clubhouses featuring a fully equipped kitchen, exercise equipment, wide screens TVs, pool and bumper tables, reading library and movie library. Come enjoy the heated and screened pool, shoot some pool and polish up your golf game in the pitch and chip area.
• The Homeowners Association “Social Club” promotes an active lifestyle by planning activities, including bingo, dominoes, card games, crafts, and water aerobics. They also coordinate a weekly coffee clutch, luncheons, holiday parties, dinner dances, potlucks and bus trips!
Electric service is offered by WREC which is a coop. Brighthouse Networks offers a bundle
package which provides cable, internet service and telephone. We are pet friendly/ 2 pets...dogs up to 30# at maturity.
Take a drive through our community and you can see that our 55 and older
residents are proud of their property and the community. Each and every
resident has access to 2 club houses where they can shoot pool, play cards, work out on our
exercise equipment, watch TV or relax while reading a book from our library. And don't forget
our heated and screened POOL!
The residents have many planned activities like Game Night on Tuesday nights, coffee every
Wednesday morning, and BINGO every Thursday night. There are also planned monthly breakfasts,
pot-lucks and Holiday functions. The men and women each plan a monthly luncheon at
local, favorite eateries.
There is plenty to do and a plenty of quality people to do things with.
Call Penny today for an appointment to view the Community and available homes.
(352) 596.0300 or (352) 544-7843